Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Pantry Challenge

Does anyone have a pantry that actually looks like this??? I WISH.

How many times have you sat down to decide what to have for dinner, and you stand in front of the fridge or your cupboards and you think, "I HAVE NOTHING TO EAT!!" I do this all the time. Sometimes, I'll actually plan my meals without knowing what it is I have in my pantry, so I wind up having double of the same thing. I really don't like to admit how much this happens.

Here's what I've decided, my cupboards are over flowing with food. Most of it is pretty healthy, as far as "processed" stuff goes. So I'm going to eat it all. I'm not going to buy anything except for fruits and veggies until everything in my cupboard and pantry are gone.

So for the next however many days it takes... I'll be posting pictures and recipes and general thoughts about what I'm eating off the shelves in my own little store aka my kitchen.

Wish me luck!


SHARE:

1 comment:

  1. Pantry paella is one of my fave go-to dishes. I use any rice, quinoa, couscous, etc. I have on hand, plus canned or frozen veggies. Just need the fresh chicken/seafood.

    ReplyDelete

© JHersh Fitness | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig